IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) OF 25 MAY 2018, THIS PAGE DESCRIBES HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE USED AND WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE.
Helen Eriksen is the controller of the data you provide. This means that she is responsible for handling your personal data securely and in accordance with current regulations. The company is a sole proprietorship, and thus, your personal data can only be accessed by Helen Eriksen.
The purpose of collecting your personal data
When you make an appointment for coaching or sign up for courses and workshops offered by Helen Eriksen, you provide your name, email address and telephone number so that she can contact you in order to plan the consultation, meeting, event, reminder and time and subsequently send you any audio files or other material from the course.
The following personal data about you are recorded:
– Your name (first name or first and last names) and postal address. – Your email address
– Your mobile phone number
Third party and disclosure
– Your personal data will not be disclosed to a third party and are thus also not transferred to a third country or to international organizations.
– You have the right of access to the personal data that have been collected about you – Your data will only be used for the purposes stated above
– You may withdraw your consent at any time
– You have the right to have your personal data rectified or deleted at any time
Any complaints can be filed with the Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet). You can read more about your rights at www.datatilsynet.dk/english.
Helen Eriksen, business psychologist, academy economist (int.), mindfulness/MBSR teacher, yoga teacher, IFM-trained and medically supervised health and nutrition coach